NZ Green Lipped Mussels are here! Have a dog with joint problem? These treats can help reduce inflammation due to their omega 3 properties, which can reduce the risks of infection, act as antioxidants, and reduce joint inflammation, to mention a few.
Omega 3 benefits
- Training and learning enhancing properties (increased brain function)
- Reduces cardiovascular problems like sudden cardiac death or arrhythmias, blood clots and hypertension.
- Assists in treatment of ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Good cholesterol rises with fish oil for dogs, providing a better cholesterol profile.
Green Lipped Mussel can assist with:
- Reduces infections caused by yeast, fungal, or bacteria in dogs ears.
- Treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions in dogs.
- Increased brain function
- Reduces incidence of renal damage
- 3-6g for <5kg dogs, 5-10g for small dogs up to 10kg, 10-20g for 10-30kg and 20-40g for larger is a guideline for dosage. There is no set guideline for mussels.